Park Rules & Regulations
- Check In: All guests must register upon arrival at the RV park. The responsible registering guests must register all persons in their group including any extra guests who might arrive at a later time. All RV sites are rented for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18. Any additional guests are charged at $5 per day.
- Vehicles: Observe 5 M.P.H speed limit. There is an extra charge if you have more than 2 vehicles in addition to your RV. Working on vehicles is prohibited. All vehicles must either be parked in your assigned space (on gravel and not on grass) or in designated parking areas. No parking on streets, landscaped areas, lawns or empty RV spaces. Absolutely no 4 wheelers can be driven in the park. Boat Trailers are considered vehicles. Any vehicles parked on empty RV spaces are violation or park rules and will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. Please be courteous to other visitors around you. Loud noise is not allowed at any time. Inconsiderate visitors will be required to leave immediately. Public intoxication, excessive noise, nuisance, illegal drug sales or usage, nudity, fireworks, firearms, profanity or illegal activity are prohibited. Guests will not make any improper, unlawful or inappropriate use of the RV space or facilities of Little Thicket RV Park. Guests shall honor quiet times, refraining from loud music or disruptive behavior. Guests are responsible for the behavior of all visitors.
- Children: Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the RV Park or using any of our amenities. There is no lifeguard on duty at the pool. Lake access from your site is at your own risk. Please make sure and supervise children around these facilities especially and do not leave them unattended.
- Privacy: Please respect the privacy of other guests and do not walk or drive through on any site not assigned to you or your guests. Please make sure and park on your RV site only.
- Site Fees: Site fees and any other payments (ie utilities) are due and payable by Noon on due date. You may set up automatic credit card billing in the office. Any payments that are late by more than 24 hours will be subject to a $25 late fee on the first late day and $10 per day thereafter. Partial payment must be made and payment arrangements must be made with the office to have an option to pay with late fees for balance at a later date. We reserve the right to remove RV from our premises for non payment after the due date. There are no refunds for rent for any guests who depart early. There is a 24 hour notice required prior to departure for all deposit refunds. There are absolutely no refunds for rent for any guests for early departure.
- Returned Checks: A $49 fee will be charged for all returned checks and all late fees will apply until good funds are received by the office. A cashier’s check or money order will be immediately required to recover the balance of the returned check and a personal check will not be accepted for any future payments.
- Non Smoking: Little Thicket RV Park endorses a clean, healthy environment. Smoking is strictly prohibited in any building on the property including all restrooms, Laundry, Offices and meeting facilities.
- RV Washing: No RV washing is allowed at Little Thicket RV Park.
- Damage: Little Thicket RV Park will not be responsible for loss or damage to Guest’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, any other casualty or act of God. All guests are responsible for any injury or accident that they are involved in. RV Guest expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and must carry his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by a guest or visitor of the park shall be billed to the guest.
- You are a GUEST NOT A TENANT. You may not assign or sublet your RV site and only one RV per site. You are being provided services under a Site Services Agreement. The instant you violate any of the rules and regulations of the RV Park, you are subject to immediate removal. There are no refunds for any guests who fail to follow park rules. You are not under a Landlord/Tenant agreement. You are a guest who has use of the RV facilities only as long as you obey the rules and regulations here. Theft of services applies and is listed in detail on the last page.
- Site Inspection: Management conducts inspection of all sites. Please note the following rules for the outdoor area of your site. Outside water heaters, refrigerators, freezers, permanent furniture, fences, children’s water toys, kennels, indoor carpet, walls, poles,signs, barriers or excessive ornaments are not allowed. Unsafe, cluttered or unsightly RV sites will not be tolerated. Your site must be kept litter free including Cigarette butts. All trash must be placed in the dumpsters. No tarps may be placed at any time. Any improvement or changes to the RV site must be pre approved. Please use storage sheds instead of leaving items around and under your RV. Please get your storage shed pre approved by management.
- Laundry: No clotheslines are permitted. Do not hang laundry outside of your RV.
- Mowing: It is your responsibility to see that everything is put away in a neat fashion on your RV site. Mowing is usually done on Thursdays but check with the office for mowing date and time as it could change based on maintenance workloads.
- Boats: Register your boat with the office upon check in. Once your boat is registered, the use of boat launch is included for the duration of your stay.
- No grass mats, tent camping is allowed on the premises.
- Sewer donuts are required.
- Four Wheelers/ATV’s are not allowed on park roads.
- No open fires are allowed. Covered fire pits are allowed.
- Pets: Pets must be kept on leash at all times and you must pick up pet waste and dispose of properly. Do not chain pets outside. No outdoor kennels are allowed. All animals must be kept inside at night. Only two household pets are allowed per site. Pet owners must comply with all applicable state and local laws and ordinances, and shall confine pets to Tenant’s RV space. All pets must accompany Guests when they leave Little Thicket RV Park and at no time may be left unattended. Guests shall remove pets from Little Thicket Lake RV Park upon demand in the event that said pet shall, in any way, disturb other guests. Little Thicket RV Park Management has complete exclusive discretion to decide if your animal is aggressive.
- Pool Rules: Pool hours are 10 AM to 9 PM. No food or drinks allowed in the pool. No glass containers in the pool or pool area. Only bathing suits are allowed and infants must wear a swim diaper. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No running or horseplay. No pets allowed in pool or pool area. No floats or rafts allowed in the pool or pool area. No smoking or profanity in the pool area. Pool will be closed on Tuesdays for maintenance. There is no lifeguard on duty and please swim at your own risk in the pool and the lake. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the pool at any time.
- Boat Ramp Rules: There is a deposit in the amount of $10 and will be returned upon returning the key to the office. The key is to be used by you and can not be given to anyone else.
- Refunds: If you receive a weekly or extended stay rate, no refunds will be given if you leave early. Your deposit on an extended site is a security deposit and will also be used as an electric deposit after you move in to your site. Reservation is viewed as a “two-way” agreement. We hold the space, which you have reserved, turning away all future requests in return for your payment. Customers will have 24 hours after making a reservation to cancel their reservation for a cancellation charge of $50. No refunds beyond the 24 hour cancellation period. No refunds for reservation fees less than $50. Security deposits are put down to hold a site and if you chose not to take that site after putting a deposit, then the deposit is not refundable. Security/Electric deposit will be refunded in full once the site is vacated and account is paid in full.
Rates are subject to change without notice. We maintain a no refund policy.
General: Little Thicket RV Park Management will not tolerate any onerous, noxious or offensive activity of any sort that could interrupt and/ or adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facilities. In the event of such onerous, noxious or offensive activities, or in violation of park rules in the judgement or management, parties responsible for such activities will be required to leave Little Thicket RV Park immediately without a refund. If you fail to comply with any rules, you must leave the park upon being notified by park management and will be charged with trespassing if you do not leave when asked to do so.
Indemnity and Waiver of Liability: Guests shall indemnify and hold harmless Little Thicket RV Park, its officers and employees from all claims, liability and expenses, including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees, for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property arising cause by fire, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God, Park Owner (or their employees, agents or invitees) and/ or Guest’s exercise of his or her rights hereunder, guest’s actions or inactions regardless of whether such loss was caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of Little Thicket RV Park or its officers and/or employees.
Theft of Service Law: According to TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31:04(b), any guest who leaves without paying for site services, or who refuses to pay for site services when due, is subject to criminal prosecution. We are providing service hookups for your RV. We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violations in the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW”.
Affirmation: AS A GUEST OF Little Thicket RV PARK, I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE RULES for guests and visitors. I agree to vacate the premises at the request of management. Also, If I violate any of these rules and regulations, I agree to vacate without a refund of any prepaid fees.